Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 November 2013

Celebrity before & After Picture: Posh Spice aka Victoria Beckam

Hmmm..... have not updated for awhile. Nothing special going on.

Thought Maybe I can gather some of my favourite celebrity weight loss before & after pix to share with you.

This is one of my favourite. No I'm not really a big fan. But I thought her transformation is very inspiring. Also how she manage to keep so trim -always is something we can all learn from. She has a body I'll die for...haha...

So ...yay for Posh !!!!! Looking Good.....

15 comments:

  1. I bet she only eat salads ! She's so trim in all her tight dresses.... major jealous ....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi eva you should include Johan Hill... he really lost a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or Kristy Allen for the vice versa effect. From Sexy skinny to huge!

      Delete
    2. Who's Kristy Allen?

      Delete
    3. Old actress that starred in a very popular sitcom "Cheers" decades ago. Did a few movies after then put on so much weight! My dad used to like her , he thought she's beautiful....lol....

      Delete
  3. Check out her face, how it slim down to more V after she lost her weight! Agree, nice comparison, great pic!
    I would love for that to happen to me too !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her face shape really nice, but she always look so uptight though.
    Love her husband & beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so pixie, cute... agree too intense, all the time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The before pic is during her spice girl days & the after pic is quite recent judging by her hair, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good pics.
    She's pretty but looks even better with a thinner face !
    I better go & lose some weight now ...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder what she eats. Have so many children still look fabulously slim !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she only eats leaves ...lol...

      Delete