Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 April 2016

BTL Vanquish treatment, best for fat removal & body shaping

A couple of months back a friend came back from Hawaii & bought a beautiful new bikini for me. When I was trying it on , it dawned on me, my body contour is not as optima as it should be. It seriously could have been better. I can't be wearing this bikini with a small tummy right?

I went to Dr Keith Ong & ask him what can be done. My weight is great, I've never felt better, but I need a FLAT tummy. Dr Keith told me about the BTL Vanquish. In the brochure it says BTL Vanquish is the most advanced contactless technology (RF technology) for body shaping, fat removal & volume reduction. Cheap, no pain, no down time. Sounds about perfect to me. 
The procedure is about 45 mins.

BTL Vanquish : That's how it looks, pretty cool huh ?
 How I feel:
I feel hot at the area targeted. There's no tenderness, no bruising or marks emerged after the treatment, very please with that.  However I could feel some lumpiness under the skin, must be the fats coming apart ...haha.. It's just a feeling, you can't see it visually. I was told to drink lots of water. I also started massaging the lumpiness when I'm free & that seems to help.

Results: 

It's effective , no more tummy!!! Vanquish proved to be a credible & harmless solution to my tummy problem.


Vanquish treatment: Before & After


The cost :
If your problem is larger, they recommend 6 times package costing $1500-
For me, small problem, I only did 3 sessions , each session cost only $300-


 I cannot believe it could be so easy to shape the body now. Well if there's an area in your body that exercise & diet have failed, I totally recommend this BTL Vanquish treatment! It's cheap & effective:)

My doctor's contact:

Dr Keith Ong : 
Parsons Medical Clinic
International Building, 360 Orchard Rd, #04-10
Singapore 238869
Tel : 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Open from:
Monday & Friday : 10am-1pm & 3pm-8pm
Tuesday & Wed, : 3pm to 8pm
Saturday: 10am-1pm
Sun & PH close.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, does the machine touch the skin during treatment? I'm interested.
    I've Bulging tummy problem as well, no exercise can help ! Hope this will & price seems ok. thks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the Vanquish machine wont touch the skin, it's comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the many questions, so for the whole 45 mins, you just lay there? Any pain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry, there's no pain, only warm comfortable feeling. I actually slept there!
      I did. I was stressed from work, went there & this warm nice feeling really helps , so the few times I was there, I slept throughout the whole Vanquish treatment ....lol....

      Delete
  4. Hi Eva, I just did the Vanish treatment with DR Keith after reading your blog. I didn't feel the lumpiness. Is that ok? On the whole it's quite comfortable the whole procedure, warm feeling.
    It has been 2 days, I look slimmer :))
    Can't wait for my next session next week.
    Thanks Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's working well for you also:)
      Ya, I guess most people don't feel the lumpiness:) My 2 friends who just did it, don't feel it either:)

      Delete
  5. hey eva! just wanted to check if you did the shockwave therapy before BLT vanquish? i was told by the nurse/assistant that it's better but i'm not really sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only did the BLT,as my 'problem' is not that bad (only a small tummy). I'm actually quite slim already after all the panbesy & garbaslim fat burner.

      My friend did both the BLT & shock wave as she's heavier- with some cellulite problem. If I'm not wrong the shock wave is good for that. So if you are like me, BTL is enough. Unless you are heavier & want results faster than doing both together could be better.

      Delete
    2. I see i see.. Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi I read from somewhere this Vanquish treatment would remove stretch marks, is it true? I have such ugly stretch marks from child birth, so desperate to get rid of them or at least reduce them. HELP !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll help. I'm doing it now- into my 3rd session already. Doing it with the shock wave.

      Delete
  7. Vanquish laser treatment is the best and effective way to get rid of fat without blades and needles. This blog is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! How much does it cost for both shockwave+BTL vanquish?anybody knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best to Call the clinic to check?

      Delete
  9. Hello. Anyone did this on their thigh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great and I have a neat offer you: How Much Do House Repairs Cost average remodel cost

    ReplyDelete