Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 January 2016

GarbaSlim The Fat Burner, to burn up all the excess fats :))

Early this morning I received an "URGENT " text from my boss , reminding me to "Not- leave home-without- IT"  !!!! For a moment I was thinking.....huh.... what's that? ....oh... but of course......What do you think "IT " is?  American Express ???.... lol.... in our case it'll be OUR life saver " GarbaSlim, my new fave fat burner"! Can you imagine??? Sort of hilarious ,but who could blame her. It's pretty effective for dire times like this!
garbaslim for weight loss

Since Christmas eve, the whole group of us have been attending parties and celebrations-  Non-Stop. We didn't drink as much (thank god) , but boy..... did we EAT !!! Come on, we are "allow" to indulge once a year right? Anyway.... now we are like Super Guilty &  Must get rid of these fats asap!

Quick check in my medicine pouch - my fat burner stock is on the "LOW" !!!!! Apparently I have not stock up on GarbaSlim for everyone. Plus, my sister might have used up quite a bit as well....
Now I've to run down to doctor's clinic later to get some GarbaSlim....... this needs immediate action ! Any office meeting can wait ....lol...
Garbaslim reduce weight, waist size & hips ...wow !!!

22 comments:

  1. Hi May I know this garbaslim pill can it be taken on it's own? As in without panbesy or duromine? tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the garbaslim pill is a fat burner & can be taken on it's own. That's what me & my friends do now. WE are all trim. But at times we have too many gatherings & eat too much. So we just take it for a few days- sort of to burn up the excess food ...lol...
      It's effective:)

      Delete
  2. Wondering: I'm not fat, but can I still take this fat burner? Sometimes... like yesterday I ate so much satay, felt damn guilty, so, can I take it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Seth, you can take the fat burner, just take it as a supplement:))

      Delete
  3. Reduce hip size ? Serious? I need that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eva, how much is this Garba Slim per bottle? Is it capsule or tablet? Colour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Garba Slim is $60- per bottle, it's in capsule form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Can get it from my doctor @ International Building , 360 Orchard Rd, #04-10
      Tel: 8777-0736

      Delete
  7. hi do i need to consult dr before i buy the garbaslim? or i can just buy it from the counter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can buy the garbaslim from counter.

      Delete
  8. Is this effective? Like overall weight loss or what:) Thanks in advance!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite effective.
      I used to take panbesy, 2 yrs back. Lost much weight, but the insomnia hit me pretty bad. So this time around I decided to skip that & just went on this for a change.

      It has none of the panbesy side effects. It will give you a detox- flush all the junk from your system. I kinda welcome that, as I'm always having constipation...haha

      Yes I did experience an Overall weight loss:)

      Delete
    2. That's sounds good!! I can buy it over the counter right? Without any consultation? First time patient though! :)

      Delete
    3. Yup can buy over counter without consultation.

      Delete
  9. Can I check are there any side effects of garbaslim and is it taken every morning as well? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps with constipation. It does for me.

      Delete
  10. Where can I buy this garba slim in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can buy from the Parsons clinic- dont have to see doctor for that- buy over the counter. Just note their opening hours.
      Parsons Medical
      Orchard Branch:
      360 Orchard Rd, International Building
      # 04-10
      Tel : 8777-0736, 9746-7720
      Open from:
      Monday & Friday : 10am-1pm & 3pm-8pm
      Tuesday & Wed, : 3pm to 8pm
      Saturday: 10am-1pm
      Sun & PH close.

      Parsons @ Yishun:
      Yishun ave 2, Blk 779, #01-1541.
      Tel; 64846010 : H/P: 8777-0736 & 9746-7720
      Tuesday, Wednesday :9am to 12pm
      Thursday :3pm to 8pm

      Delete
  11. Hi, can this help me with drastic weight lost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can, my friend looks like a total different person now. But of course she was quite heavy to start with.

      Delete