Total Pageviews

Friday 29 June 2012

Duromine : Day 7

Today is my 7th day on duromine. All the symptoms has kinda subsided . I don't feel them anymore. One thing for sure I still feel very energized & alert. Very good for my job. Usually feel sleepy after lunch. But I don't anymore after taking duromine.

I have lost about 3 kg now. My face has gotten sharper, I look a 100% better in pictures due to that! I called my friend up to thank her for introducing Dr keith to me.

Bump into another friend that's working in next building & she stared at me- hmmm.... I'll take that as a compliment. She quickly ask me how I did it! I told about duromine & panbesy & Dr Keith. And she quickly take out her phone & book an appointment for herself there & then infront of me.

It was hilarious! She told me, she's desperate. She needed to look her best in one month's time as she has a class reunion. Great !!!

Dr Keith Ong's name card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment