Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 June 2012

Duromine : Day 1 ( I feel very energized !)

If you ask me why can't I just diet like any normal person, well, you must be blessed with skinny thighs, little waist & probably a model like figure. Trust me, for the majority of us, we do need to battle constantly with our weight.

I saw a friend the other day, she has kinda heavy all through school. Now, she looks like a total different person, she's gorgeous . I couldn't help but stared at her. She took her doctor's name card out of her bag & ask me to go see him.
" He's like the Best! , You'll love him after you lose those fats!"

So 2 days ago I went. Dr Keith Ong is younger then I thought. I told him my friend sent me. He said she has sent him many of her friends already.That's great, I don't feel so awkward anymore. Like she said, he's nice.

Can't really remember what happen as I was too excited. I left the clinic with 1 month supply of 30mg duromine. 3- 15mg panbesy to kick start the program.

Any way yesterday I took my first pill. Hmmm... I felt:
1. Dry mouth
2. Heart beats faster
3. Totally energized- very interesting this symptom
4. Can't sleep that well.

Duromine for weight loss


No comments:

Post a Comment