Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 June 2017

What would you help me move ? lol..

Meeting Yuki again was perhaps the happiest day of my recent life. We went to the same secondary school before. Since then we've been texting non-stop. In fact we've touch base with a few other friends & had arranged to meet up again coming weekend. Can't wait!

Then my dad told me this morning we have to go clear up things from our rental apartment as our tenant is moving out in a few days time. The existing furniture has been there for years- super old. Dad wanted to move them away, bring in newer furniture before we put it up for rental again. Not many things, small things like lamps, light bookcases from ikea, plants etc...

Told my friends I've to cancel. Then all of them said WHY? why don't everyone help out? It'll be done in no time with all of us:)) OMG .... I'm so touched!  My dad was so happy, he said he'll pay for our lunch -Dim Sum at Imperial Treasure, after  !
Yay !!!!
Then Jess (another long lost friend) sent us this through group chat.

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment