Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 May 2017

A light lunch : Spaghetti at Dome

Many of you ask me about what I eat after my weight loss program to maintain my weight. It's important to eat right. Rule of the thumb, don't ever over eat again even if you are celebrating some important events or on vacation. It's just not worth it. Yes I'm still taking Garbaslim as a supplement. It helps a lot.

The other day I had lunch at Dome, one of my favorite places. And guess what, they have a new menu, smaller, lesser items which makes it easier to decide. I'm so for this change. I had this .

A complete meal: spaghetti with vegetables , tomatoes, garlic & it tasted great ! They even throw in a latte for $1-  These days I go for light lunches like this. It still fills the tummy & it's yummy. See you don't have to starve. Just take a very light dinner every day. And I promise, you'll be fine !

No comments:

Post a Comment