Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 September 2016

The day when Love dies !!!! The End to Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's marriage ...sob...

It's no secret I'm a Big fan of Brad Pitt ,just look at my icon.

Therefore I'm shocked & sadden by today's news of my darling Brad Pitt splitting with Angelina Jolie. They were the perfect Hollywood couple, love them together. Friends from my group chat all claimed that they are not surprise, as Angelina Jolie is a loose canon. Then there's the recent incident where Brad Pitt was caught flirting with some biker babes during an event. Well all good things must come to an end. Today I'll mourn the death of their relationship, will treat myself to a good gourmet meal. The rational? when I'm sad, I eat ...sob....

A beautiful picture of their happier times.

No comments:

Post a Comment